Why invest in the Langeberg region?
To foster long term economic growth and employment in the Langeberg Region as home to a thriving economy.
- To make this the New Investment Mecca of South Africa , by 2018.
- Excellent Climate.
- Enough Water and Natural Resources, which is also good for Tourism.
- Well positioned on or near major routes and is connected by quality roads to key cities and towns.
- Key towns are close to each other.
- Situated on a major tourism route.
- "Life" has well defined objectives for economic growth.
- Skills Development and SMME Development is part of "Life's" objectives.
- Strong Connection between agriculture and manufacturing.
- Marketing of the region through events and festivals.
- Strong Global brands.
- Availability of labor.
- Good infrastructure that is well maintained.
- Life is committed to economic growth.
- One Stop Shop – provided by "LIFE".
- Business Retention and Expansion.
- "Life" will invite and facilitate not only local investment , but also Foreign investment.
- "Life" will focus on reducing the turnaround time of decision making at the Municipality [ Red Tape ] and thus improving the investment and business climate.